24 nov 2018

GAZIR - MUERTE TÉRMICA

Letra e idea original: @gazir_ysb
Grabación, mezcla y master: @whoisbrokenboy (332 Records)
Shot: @alisp28
Edición: @jjvisuals1
Instrumental: Hanto Beatmaker

Translation of lyrics for my Austrian and Swedish boyz:

Science killed us telling us the truth
Hope never has existed, it Was always falsity
The threat of the time has been the only real thing
And it's the passing of this one has killed the humanity
Science killed us telling us the truth
Hope never has existed, it Was always falsity
The threat of the time has been the only real thing
It is painful but it has to be admitted: everything has an end

There is nothing left, everything ends
There is only cosmic cold and turned-off lights
What yesterday was an illuminated earth
Today is a funeral walk through a flat memory

We no longer have even the memories
Nor even the smiles of that day
I thought I was dead
Irony reminds me that all that I have
Is what we always lacked, cause we only have time now

I am not going to think that it is strange
Because from a long time I feel how I am sinking
Time is relative and that hurts us
Cause what matters is your perspective of the world
If your conscious of being alive 1 second is a year
But if you're not your whole live will pass in 6 seconds

With my verses I am immersed in a sea of loneliness
And I converse with the time why everything went wrong
In representation of all humanity
I apologize to the universe cause I couldn't save it

Why should I look behind
Why should I try
If it is worthless
...
If everything ends

Please come to see me
If you haven't done it before do it in my deathbed, do it in my death bed
Try to warm me up, I am in termical death
What is the next step?

1 comentario: